Cherbot - A Daimonin Bot
Latest release version: - (no release yet)
What is CherBot?
CherBot is a Daimonin bot. CherBot is started instead of the regular Daimonin SDL client and connects with the server like a normal player. CherBot has a primitive nlp system to understand a little bit what you say. If CherBot understands what you say, it will respond to you. CherBot does not walk around, target, kill mob, heal, do quest. CherBot does not interefere with real player's gaming.
CherBot can't be downloaded yet. You can also access the latest source code through subversion.
Contact the CherBot developers
- You may visit the CherBot Project Page at SourceForge or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may as well join IRC Channel
irc.freenode.netand look for Cher(istheus) or Longir.
- CherBot SourceForge Project Page (Forum, Bug Tracker, Feature Request Tracker, Web access to the SVN repository and more)
- CherBot FreshMeat Project Page
- CherBot CIA project page
- CherBot Ohloh project page
To talk to Cherbot, you may choose betwee:
- Saying something near Cherbot so it can hear it.
- Telling something to CherBot.
- Shouting, with "Cherbot ", "Cherbot: " or "Cherbot, " as the first part of the shout.
Cherbot will nearly always reply with a /tell to the speaker, so it does not annoy other players.
If you're talking to Cherbot, the following things can happen:
- Cherbot doesn't respond, which means Cherbot doesn't understand the command.
- Cherbot responds with something like "I don't want to.", which means the command was recognized but you don't have the permissions to perform the command.
- Cherbot responds with a text that tells you the command was executed.
- Cherbot crashes (unlikely, but certainly possible)